selling ammo in EE question

midnightpossum

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Location
East Kootneys
I have looked for the answer in other threads... sorry if I missed it,However what are the requirements, or process in selling your commercial ammo to a fellow CGN'er .... you need there Pal #... Is it a transfer... do you contact the CFC..?
 
I have looked for the answer in other threads... sorry if I missed it,However what are the requirements, or process in selling your commercial ammo to a fellow CGN'er .... you need there Pal #... Is it a transfer... do you contact the CFC..?

You don't need any of what you are talking about. Only proof they have a PAL.

When you buy ammo at the gun shop do they do a transfer? Do they contact the CFC? WTF?

I know our country is ####ed with all the BS but relax my friend it's not that bad. YET!
 
considering you can't ship it via canada post and other meens are too expensive you simply get him to show you his card before he leaves your house :(
Shipping ammo can cost around $20, so if you order a bunch of it, the cost isn't that bad,especially if it's hard to come by ammo.
 
Back
Top Bottom