Serbian ammo / Black Hills

big-gun

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Location
saskatoon
Prvi Partizan . has anybody tried this stuff . Also is there any disributors of the Black Hills Brand in canada .
 
Last edited:
I bought a thousand rounds of Partizan .223 about a year ago and it shot great. I still reload the brass today.

My Pops reloads Partizan brass for his 6.5 and it's pretty good stuff.
 
PRVI PARTIZAN is old factory from SERBIA,good quallity and well respected,i am using PRVI PARTIZAN for my 303 british, with great succes,well made well priced
 
A few years ago, Milarm in edmonton brought a bunch in. Expensive, but sold out fairly quick.

.


Milarm and P&D usually have both PRVI and/or Lellier rounds somewhere in the price of 18 to 20 bucks a box. Both are really good rounds in my opinion, but I favor the PRVI a bit more cuz they a bit closer the surplus rounds without any sight adjustments.
 
Back
Top Bottom