While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
^^^x2^^^....not many threads on this forum get read even twice by me but this one I've admired the pics and narration at least 4 times over and still marvel at the quality of detail.
This weekend I sighted in for a 22 BPCR shoot comming up next Sat and Sunday. I used scaled down swingers and sighted in at 25, 50, 75, 100, 150 and 200 yards. Once I got it on target it was incredibly accurate. I am very pleased to say the least. I think the shoot will be lots of fun with this Sharps. I was shooting chickens off hand and even that went well, the rifle holds very well and the trigger is a dream. Definitely a keeper.
I used my Shiloh for the first time today in our 22 BPCR shoot and it performed perfectly. To be fair this is a two day shoot and the first day is shorter range as a sort of practice run. The chickens and pigs were shot offhand at 25 and 50 yards and the turkeys and Rams are shot at 75 and 100 yards off sticks. I shot a total of 38/40, 9 chickens, 9 pigs, 10 each of the other 2. Tommorow we shoot out to 200 yards so I am really keen to see how it performs.
Shot the Shiloh 22 out to 200 yards this morning. I had to leave early for a flight so had to rush through a bit. The rifle worked perfectly but I didn't. I only hit 4 chickens, did a great job of wobbling. I knocked down 9 pigs but hit 10. The one I hit at the bottom of the belly and it stayed put. I knocked over 7 turkeys but only 5 rams. Still a great day for sure. In the end I had the overall high score for the weekend.