Sharps value

orgrabbit

Regular
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Location
Alberta
I have a Shiloh Sharps "Quigley" and I was wondering the value of it. It has never been fired. It is in a oak display case.Standard features include: Military Buttstock, Patch Box, Standard Grade Wood, 34 Heavy Octagon Barrel, 45-110 Caliber, Pewter Tip, Hartford Collar, Double Set Triggers, Semi Buckhorn Rear Sight, #109A Aperture Card, Midrange Vernier Tang Sight, #111 Globe Aperture Front Sight, Antique finish. Any ideas?
 
$4600 min. and does not take into account the 2 year or so wait, so some would pay more just because it's already made and avail....I'm not real familiar with shiloh's version of this rifle, i just kinda added up the options....I didn't know that this rifle was made in "standard grade wood", something like that could throw my figurin' out.
 
According to the 2010 Shiloh catalougue $3,298 USD plus whatever the case is worth to you. Two problems with the Quigley - 1. personalized initials engraved in the action. 2. The brutal military buttstock makes them not suitable to fire prone... $600 to have new wood with shotgun plate put on in Big Timber.
 
Back
Top Bottom