Shaved webley mk2 loads !!

XperienceDUDE

CGN Regular
Rating - 97.1%
66   2   0
Location
Eastern Canada
Ok guys so i have a webley mk2 and this mold for casting (LEE DC MOLD 456-220-1R) with my lead it comes to a 216 gr projectile.

so what i need is a good load using

45 acp/45 auto rim brass

216 gr lead round nose projectile

winchester large primer

Trail Boss powder


Ive heard people using between 3.2 up to 4 grain but i really dont want to hurt the revolver so im asking here thanks
 
I use 4.2 gr of trailboss in .45 auto rim with 255 gr .454 sized hollowpoints.

They are pretty low recoiling at 4.2 grain.

I would try 4 grains of trailboss with the 216 gr projectile, Any large pistol primer will work, my webley even sets off large rifle primers. I like .45 auto rim because you don't need moon clips..
 
I use 4.2 gr of trailboss in .45 auto rim with 255 gr .454 sized hollowpoints.

They are pretty low recoiling at 4.2 grain.

I would try 4 grains of trailboss with the 216 gr projectile, Any large pistol primer will work, my webley even sets off large rifle primers. I like .45 auto rim because you don't need moon clips..

Do you have a mold for those ? if yess tell me where to get it thx
 
Back
Top Bottom