Shiloh Sharps 45-70

1000gsxr

New member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Location
Hamilton
Good Day

I would like to purchase a version of the Shiloh Sharps 45-70 rifle . Does any one have any information on where i could purchase one . I live in Ontario but will deal with any Canadian Province .

Thanks in advance

1000gsxr
 
Good Day

I would like to purchase a version of the Shiloh Sharps 45-70 rifle . Does any one have any information on where i could purchase one . I live in Ontario but will deal with any Canadian Province .

Thanks in advance

1000gsxr

If you are interested in a new one, you can actually order one directly from Shiloh. There are several importers that advertise here that can handle the export/import paperwork.

Chris.
 
Deal with Shiloh or C. Sharps and enlist Clay at Profit River Firearms to import, he's the best, note that Shiloh is running 18months behind still, C. Sharps takes about 3 months, either way you will end up with a beautiful gun that you couldn't get rid of. Top notch quality, made in North America!!!
 
Unless Ben, you can get your hands on one of the shop inventory rifles that they have coming off the line through out the year.
The one I have coming is a 98% match for what I wanted to order, but I will only have a 3 month wait rather than their 20 month wait for a scratch build.
Call them and speak to Lucinda, and as they also have RTG rack items you might luck out and have no wait. Git 'er done while our dollar is strong!

Rick
 
The last thing I want to do is stir something up but, I would not rank Pedersoli up there with Shiloh or C. Sharps, IMHO they are a step down in fit, finish, and metalwork. Ranger Rick is right sometimes you luck into one that someone has cancelled out on 'cus his wife got wind of it.

Don't mess with me I have infractions!
 
+1 I have a C. Sharps model 1875 and have also owned a half dozen or so Pedersolis in various models, and the C. Sharps are several grades above the Pedersoli in build quality and final fit and finish. One of my Pedersolis (a rolling block) more or less equalled the Sharps in accuracy. The others, while fine shooters, were not in the running.
 
Best to contact Shiloh Sharps and ask who or if they have a Canadian distributor. Cheap they ain't. Mind you, the Pedersoli copies aren't cheap either.
Shiloh Rifle Manufacturing Company
PO Box 279, 201 Centennial Drive
Big Timber, Montana 59011
Tel: 406-932-4266 or 406-932-4454
Fax: 406-932-5627
info@shilohrifle.com
 
Back
Top Bottom