It will likely be more than that and there are a few other links about shipping but the important part is what Canada post has now.
https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/cpc/en/support/articles/non-mailable-matter/firearms.page
Make sure to follow their rules!!!!!
Firearms must be shipped by Regular Parcel™ or Expedited Parcel™ and include the Proof of Age option. Consumers have to open a Solutions for Small Business account and create labels for shipping firearms using the online shipping tool, Snap Ship.
Please note: As the legal age for certain goods may differ from age of majority by province or territory, it’s your responsibility to make sure you select the right age under the Proof of Age option.
WARNING
I just shipped a firearm and the tracking showed nothing but me dropping it off then at the post office at the destination it was declared "Undeliverable" and sent to the secure site in Brantford.... and it has been missing 2 months now!!!! I will likely just refund the buyer at this point and hope it shows up at one or I will have to go through the "it was stolen" route.
The first month I had to wait was from the date of the last scan... which there were only TWO scans, at the post office I dropped it off and the post office it was declared "Undeliverable".... after talking to 3 different people and getting very different reasons the last guy that issued Service Request (which e said he wasn't supposed to do until it was scanned at the secure facility, which hasn't happened in 2 months... finally got an answer that the part above in RED is what I missed. I shipped it as per the points on the page but didn't read the part about the need for an account and the age, I shipped it tracking, signature required etc. , the rest of the instructions and have shipped that way in the past, two others in the past year as I reduce.
It will be another week before the Service Request expires and I can contact them again about it, likely stolen is my assumption based on the scans etc. My SUSPICION is that someone in Winnipeg figured out what it was and saw an opportunity to declare it undeliverable and make it disappear... there are literally no scans after that almost 2 months ago. The firearm I had shipped a month before that showed up at the post office and as delivered and it did show up there.... no other scans. Tracking... required but good luck.
Make sure it is GROUND MAIL only too, that is another gotcha according to the guy I talked to last, he said he had been helping alot of firearm owners.
https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/cpc/en/support/articles/non-mailable-matter/firearms.page
Make sure to follow their rules!!!!!
Firearms must be shipped by Regular Parcel™ or Expedited Parcel™ and include the Proof of Age option. Consumers have to open a Solutions for Small Business account and create labels for shipping firearms using the online shipping tool, Snap Ship.
Please note: As the legal age for certain goods may differ from age of majority by province or territory, it’s your responsibility to make sure you select the right age under the Proof of Age option.
WARNING
I just shipped a firearm and the tracking showed nothing but me dropping it off then at the post office at the destination it was declared "Undeliverable" and sent to the secure site in Brantford.... and it has been missing 2 months now!!!! I will likely just refund the buyer at this point and hope it shows up at one or I will have to go through the "it was stolen" route.
The first month I had to wait was from the date of the last scan... which there were only TWO scans, at the post office I dropped it off and the post office it was declared "Undeliverable".... after talking to 3 different people and getting very different reasons the last guy that issued Service Request (which e said he wasn't supposed to do until it was scanned at the secure facility, which hasn't happened in 2 months... finally got an answer that the part above in RED is what I missed. I shipped it as per the points on the page but didn't read the part about the need for an account and the age, I shipped it tracking, signature required etc. , the rest of the instructions and have shipped that way in the past, two others in the past year as I reduce.
It will be another week before the Service Request expires and I can contact them again about it, likely stolen is my assumption based on the scans etc. My SUSPICION is that someone in Winnipeg figured out what it was and saw an opportunity to declare it undeliverable and make it disappear... there are literally no scans after that almost 2 months ago. The firearm I had shipped a month before that showed up at the post office and as delivered and it did show up there.... no other scans. Tracking... required but good luck.
Make sure it is GROUND MAIL only too, that is another gotcha according to the guy I talked to last, he said he had been helping alot of firearm owners.


















































