javier New member Rating - 100% 30 0 0 Location BC Mar 14, 2010 #1 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I would like to know what is the best way to ship ammunition within Canada? Thanks for those that can share their knowledge. Javier Nelson, BC
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I would like to know what is the best way to ship ammunition within Canada? Thanks for those that can share their knowledge. Javier Nelson, BC
scuitto Regular Rating - 100% 345 0 1 Mar 14, 2010 #2 Canpar for sure, almost half the cost compared to DHL.
sheetmetalglock Regular EE Expired Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Location NW New-Brunswick Mar 14, 2010 #3 scuitto said: Canpar for sure, almost half the cost compared to DHL. Click to expand... Yep, thats why cabelas uses them
scuitto said: Canpar for sure, almost half the cost compared to DHL. Click to expand... Yep, thats why cabelas uses them
redbirddog CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 373 0 0 Location Maple Syrup land Ontario Mar 14, 2010 #4 I get excellent rates from Purolator.
Rivalen CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 57 0 0 Location St-Hubert, Qc Mar 14, 2010 #5 UPS has some good rates.