How do you think the Arma-Coat will hold up to Black powder? I am going to install my camo stock and was going to do it #9
After 3 years and 1000++ shots from my gun there are marks on it. And some light "rust like stuff" on the barrel tip that will NOT remove. (Got stuck on the other side of a “BIG!” swamp for 8 hrs lol… and did not have away to clean it till I got home.. (20hrs) later
or maybe ill bead blast it and keep it like that.
After 3 years and 1000++ shots from my gun there are marks on it. And some light "rust like stuff" on the barrel tip that will NOT remove. (Got stuck on the other side of a “BIG!” swamp for 8 hrs lol… and did not have away to clean it till I got home.. (20hrs) later
or maybe ill bead blast it and keep it like that.


















































