Miraclejoe CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 22 0 0 Location Langley Apr 6, 2009 #1 I stumbled on an invoice at the bottom of a box of an item a fellow CGNer sold me. In November 2006, Wolverine supplies sold him 1260 round cases of .308 PMP ammo for, guess what? $331.50 each. Sigh.
I stumbled on an invoice at the bottom of a box of an item a fellow CGNer sold me. In November 2006, Wolverine supplies sold him 1260 round cases of .308 PMP ammo for, guess what? $331.50 each. Sigh.
Stevo CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 125 0 0 Location NW Alberta Apr 6, 2009 #2 Nice. I bought 3 cases of FNM and Hirtenberger for $300-ish/1000 about the same time. "Buy it when you can" is my motto.
Nice. I bought 3 cases of FNM and Hirtenberger for $300-ish/1000 about the same time. "Buy it when you can" is my motto.