Single shot single-shot

yorgi

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
151   0   0
Location
Toronto, Ontario
At my recent trip to the range I was able to properly sight-in my Traditions Tracker. In the process, I managed to use up all but ONE, bullet/sabot. Today. I called LeBobos and BP and guess what, they don't carry it...

Does anyone know where I can buy a box of these bullets?



Everyone has the .45-300 MAG with black sabots but not the .44-300 with green.

Someone please save me another trip to the range.I really don't feel comfortable driving to deer-camp with one bullet but it's looking more and more like a reality...
 
I used to buy those at SIR, which is now Cabelas Canada. But it has been several years since I used them, so I don't know if they would still carry them. But I suspect the 45-300s would shoot almost identically, at least well enough for a finisher shot if needed while hunting.
 
You should be able to buy a box of the .44-300 XTP bullets in the reloading section, I think they come in boxes of 50. Then go buy a bag of the green sabots.

Way cheaper than buying the combo in the boxes of 20.

I agree with mbbushman, the 45-300's should be pretty close if you can't find the .44's.

Good luck with it.
 
Back
Top Bottom