SK Standard Plus 22lr

stubblejumper

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Location
Camrose
I have been testing several lower priced match loads in my Cooper in the hopes of finding the best accuracy at a reasonable price.Most loads from Federal,Winchester,CCI,and Remington averaged between 1/2moa to 3/4moa for five shots at 50 yards.However a fellow forum member gave me some SK Standard Plus loads to try,and today I tried them.Groups averaged under 1/2moa,with only one group barely exceeding 1/2moa.At less than $500 for 5000 rounds,they are reasonably priced for the accuracy that they deliver.I will be placing an order for 5000 on Monday from Hirsch Precision.
 
Last edited:
I have been testing several lower priced match loads in my Cooper in the hopes of finding the best accuracy at a reasonable price.Most loads from Federal,Winchester,CCI,and Remington averaged between 1/2moa to 3/4moa for five shots at 50 yards.However a fellow forum member gave me some SK Standard Plus loads to try,and today I tried them.Groups averaged under 1/2moa,with only one group barely exceeding 1/2moa.At less than $500 for 5000 rounds,they are reasonably priced for the accuracy that they deliver.I will be placing an order for 5000 on Monday from Hirsch Precision.

I have been using these for about a year. They shoot very well in my Anschutz.
 
Back
Top Bottom