johndeeretimex
Regular
- Location
- Calgary Alberta Canada
Hello everyone
So before I went on my first deer hunt this year I wonted to see if my sks would be a good chose for this hunt! (It would be my first deer hunt) I was just running Czech 7.62x39 ammo through it and than I switched over to the sellier and bellot ammo 7.62x39 8,0g for hunting, and I found that the sellier and bellot ammo went way off target as soon as I changed the ammo. I was wondering what I should do or if there was something the matter with the gun?
I was also wondering if it would be any use reloading Czech 7.62x39 ammo?
Thanks Mark
So before I went on my first deer hunt this year I wonted to see if my sks would be a good chose for this hunt! (It would be my first deer hunt) I was just running Czech 7.62x39 ammo through it and than I switched over to the sellier and bellot ammo 7.62x39 8,0g for hunting, and I found that the sellier and bellot ammo went way off target as soon as I changed the ammo. I was wondering what I should do or if there was something the matter with the gun?
I was also wondering if it would be any use reloading Czech 7.62x39 ammo?
Thanks Mark


















































