Slightly OT, but fun: Shooting anvils!

josquin

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Super GunNutz
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Location
Mission, B.C.
Thought some of the BP folks might enjoy this article and the accompanying YouTube video from the St. Louis Riverfront Times on using BP to shoot anvils 200' in the air.

:) Stuart
 
I have seen this before but it always puts a childish smile on my face and for some reason gives me the urge to buy an anvil
 
I have seen this before but it always puts a childish smile on my face and for some reason gives me the urge to buy an anvil

Same here (although I'd not seen it before.) I guess it's somewhat silly and pointless, but it really looks like fun! I had a good giggle when I saw the clip.

I'm on 10 acres but I think I'd be in deep doo-doo if I tried this here. (And of course, big anvils aren't cheap. Plus you'll need two of 'em.)

:) Stuart
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom