Smith and Wesson Model One and a Half

BigGameHunter

Regular
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Does anyone know about these? By the date of Mfg., Calibre (32 Rimfire) I have determined it to be Antique (by the flowchart on this site as well as other places). I was just curious if anyone has any information on these as it is hard to come by. They say that they aren't THAT rare, but I have yet to come across anyone with another one or much info on them. Anyone on here with one that could provide me with some info would be greatly appreciated. I will take some pics as well if I get a chance. Thank you.
 
I would suggest reading Flaydermann's Guide to Antique Gun Prices in any of its many editions. There is information there on dates of production etc. Re not knowing anyone else with one, I have one and have shot it a few times, a friend has one but I don't think he has shot his. I am pretty sure there was one on the EE within the last week

cheers mooncoon
 
I like them i have this one its rareish because its a factory nickled gun with factory ivory grips, the grips ser # penciled in on the back side of the ivory grips is how the factory did that.
when you get one thats tight that works like new they are great little guns and fun to shoot with the reloadable HC collections 32 rf reloading kits.
There all antique by age and are 32 rimfire so antique by caliber.
Fladermens guide has good info on theses guns.


P1010034_98.jpg
 
Last edited:
Wow. Thanks guys. I knew I could count on CGN, as most of my posts are in the other forums I wasn't sure but sure enough you guys helped me out. Thanks a lot. I have a Lee Reloading Machine (Single Stage). Where can one go about getting one of those HC collections 32 rf reloading kits?

As you guys were nice enough to post pics of yours, here is mine. Here is the One and a Half next to my Smith 460V xframe. The first generation meets the newest. haha.



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 
Back
Top Bottom