Hi Guys...
I just got my first Snider in .577... now to find (or make) some ammo
I've seen alot online about either reloading brass or loading 24 Ga shot gun hulls with a round ball...
Only problem is that all the info is from south of the border, and suppliers are all american.
Anyone north of the border loading for the .577 snider? Do you use the brass or the shot shell method?
Thanks
EB
I just got my first Snider in .577... now to find (or make) some ammo
I've seen alot online about either reloading brass or loading 24 Ga shot gun hulls with a round ball...
Only problem is that all the info is from south of the border, and suppliers are all american.
Anyone north of the border loading for the .577 snider? Do you use the brass or the shot shell method?
Thanks
EB


















































