infideleggwelder CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 49 0 0 Location Go east they said. it will be fun, they said Feb 20, 2016 #1 found in local antique/junk store. what are these things worth?
S skokie CGN Regular Rating - 100% 144 0 0 Location Windsor, Ontario Feb 20, 2016 #2 In good condition, with the scabbard, around $100-125 I believe. In that state, with no scabbard, I'd guess about $50-60.
In good condition, with the scabbard, around $100-125 I believe. In that state, with no scabbard, I'd guess about $50-60.
JP CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 84 0 0 Location Quebec Feb 20, 2016 #3 Missing socket ring, IMA is selling complete ones in this poor condition without scabbard for $35.00
infideleggwelder CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 49 0 0 Location Go east they said. it will be fun, they said Feb 20, 2016 #4 ok. didn't think it was worth much without scabbard. if anyone needs one let me know and ill give the shops contact info.
ok. didn't think it was worth much without scabbard. if anyone needs one let me know and ill give the shops contact info.