Snider bullets supplier

stevejones

Regular
Rating - 100%
82   0   1
Location
Courtenay, BC
Hi. I'm looking for a supplier of bullets for the 577 Snider. I mean specifically bullets and not minies. If there is someone who sells the bullets from Kerry Jenkins mold that he had out a number of years ago it would be great.

Thanks. SJ
 
Question for Polar_Hunter, if you and OP both don't mind.
Where did you get a .591" sizer die ?? Anywhere in Canada or custom from U.S. of A. via maybe Castboolits ??
Enquiring minds want to know.
 
Question for Polar_Hunter, if you and OP both don't mind.
Where did you get a .591" sizer die ?? Anywhere in Canada or custom from U.S. of A. via maybe Castboolits ??
Enquiring minds want to know.

There is a fellow in the US that does all my odd push trough sizing dies .
If you want pm me and I will give you is contact.
 
Back
Top Bottom