Which Lee Mini mold are you using? Looks like there are a couple different ones available. Are you shooting a Snider? I'm trying to clean the bore on one I just bought and luckily it still has some rifling! New to black powder and Sniders so don't know nuthin yet! Where in Ontario do I find the Magtech shot shells? Will I need to buy the dies? Sounds like once they are sized you can basically reload them by hand without dies?
Rodney
Where in Ontario do I find the Magtech shot shells?
-Yes, I'm shooting Sniders, 3 Band and 2 Band
-LEE 575-500-M or Lee 578-478-M
-Waterdown, Ontario
-I order them from the U.S.
-Yes you will need dies.
Most of my latest shooting now is with a Wilkinson bullet from Moose Moulds.
.58 Caliber 580-450
ht tp://moosemoulds.wix.com/mm2013#!wilkinson/c1msz
![]()
I have a Parker Hale Minnie Ball Mold
# 58560
560 Grain Weight
58 Caliber Minnie Ball
577. diameter
haven't poured any to try yet, will have to get on that.
Brass can be bought from Buffalo arms. dies are large size and only fit in certain presses, so be sure to check on the press to see if it will handle it before buying. I believe the one i have is the classic lee press. (1 1/4" dies?)



























