Well… she obviously looks like one… but I am now just a bit confused.
Over the years, many ‘experts’ have told me exactly what type she is… and have put forth:
1) Artillery Carbine
2) Cadet Carbine
3) Cavalry Carbine
4) Canadian Militia ‘cut-down’ rifle
5) Bubba Special ( I seriously doubt that… but who knows…)
Anyways… Due Dilligance on my part behooves me to properly identify her...whatever she truly may be.
Guy who sold it to me said she was an Artillery Carbine… rambled on about sights and little screws... gave me a headache. Close second is always Cadet Carbine.
Hope my fellow CGN’ers can help identify her properly, once and for all.
Perhaps even put a Regiment or Militia Unit to the numbers on the tang, now THAT would be nice! [Pics to follow]
DC marked so I know she was in Canadian Service at some point in her life…
Thanks to all for your help !



Over the years, many ‘experts’ have told me exactly what type she is… and have put forth:
1) Artillery Carbine
2) Cadet Carbine
3) Cavalry Carbine
4) Canadian Militia ‘cut-down’ rifle
5) Bubba Special ( I seriously doubt that… but who knows…)
Anyways… Due Dilligance on my part behooves me to properly identify her...whatever she truly may be.
Guy who sold it to me said she was an Artillery Carbine… rambled on about sights and little screws... gave me a headache. Close second is always Cadet Carbine.
Hope my fellow CGN’ers can help identify her properly, once and for all.
Perhaps even put a Regiment or Militia Unit to the numbers on the tang, now THAT would be nice! [Pics to follow]
DC marked so I know she was in Canadian Service at some point in her life…
Thanks to all for your help !
































































