Need a little help here guys. I've looked at a couple sniders and broken out into a fever both times.
I may have caught the bug. What would be a ball park price to pay for a decent , shootable , 3 band rifle.
I have looked around the net a bit but the prices vary so much from site to site, I'm lost.
Whats the going rate for a gun with a decent bore + and has all it's parts. Just a ballpark to give me somewhere to start . Just something that is shootable as opposed to a wall hanger.
I may have caught the bug. What would be a ball park price to pay for a decent , shootable , 3 band rifle.
I have looked around the net a bit but the prices vary so much from site to site, I'm lost.
Whats the going rate for a gun with a decent bore + and has all it's parts. Just a ballpark to give me somewhere to start . Just something that is shootable as opposed to a wall hanger.




























Martini-Henry rifles do not fire .577 cartridges - they are .45 caliber! The cartridge designation (.577/.450) referenced the fact that the base of the cartridge was the same size as that of the .577 Snider cartridge, but the case was "necked down" (and was also longer) -






















