Snider parts Source

stevejones

Regular
Rating - 100%
82   0   1
Location
Courtenay, BC
Hope some one out there can help me out with this. I have a MK2 Snider that has lost its breech block axis pin and the 2 part breech block spring cover. The axis pin has been replaced with a bolt and consequently the breech block does not axis properly. I have been told that the gun is unsafe to fire which confirmed my first impression. If anyone knows a source and in addition if it could be determined if the parts I need can come from a MK1 or MK3 or do I need the parts specifically for the MK2.

Cheers. Steve.
 
Ok, i just remebered this site they are great to deal with lots of really cool sf!

Plus a whole section on snider, remove the space and get your credit card out this website will make you spend money haha

http://ww w.ima-usa.com/nation/british-militaria/guns-of-the-british-empire/snider-rifle/snider-rifle-parts.html
 
Peter Dyson in England, not cheap but quality parts:

ht tp://www.peterdyson.co.uk/acatalog/SNIDER.html
 
Back
Top Bottom