While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hope it was worth the investment. Cabelas was selling it for fairly cheap so I stopped hmmm'ing and haaaa'ing about muzzleloaders (to extend my deer season) and clicked the check out button.
I haven't been this excited about buying a firearm in a while.
Hey guys give me an update on the quality of the rifle. I to am very tempted to buy one For that price I will use it as a club if I have to lol. Let me know thx
The opening slide is difficult to open and harder when you mount a scope and the breech plug is too deep making hard to remove the primer. Buy the triumph you will be happier.
The opening slide is difficult to open and harder when you mount a scope and the breech plug is too deep making hard to remove the primer. Buy the triumph you will be happier.
Just bought one and mounted a cheap 2.5-7 x32 pineridge scope with the raised mount. The slide could be opened by a baby it is so smooth and the breech plug is easily used. I will be going to the range today to sight it in. I will follow up my results. Honestly this gun looks and feels really nice hope it shoots as good as it looks.
The opening slide is difficult to open and harder when you mount a scope and the breech plug is too deep making hard to remove the primer. Buy the triumph you will be happier.
I keep the top edge of the barrel lubricated where the locking sleeve fits and it opens up real nice every time for me. I also find that the primer sits up above the breech plug and is very easy to load or unload primers. I have a scope on mine and I must say everything is working very very well. I had a Remington 700 ML for the last 12 years and the Impact is so much easier to use. You should try picking a 209 primer out of the breech of the remington some time! Or cleaning the bolt.
I shoot precision rifle's extreme elite bullets in .40 cal for .50 sabots 260 grains with 100 grains of Pyrodex select. Super accurate for me. Deadly on game. I shot 2 whitetails and a pronghorn with this load this year. Complete penetration and very quick kills.
I also shoot cast 400 grain Lyman great plains bullets with 100 grains of Pyrodex select and a felt wad under the bullet. Those big slugs sure send a pile of dirt up in the air from the target berm at 100 yards! Accurate load and one I intend to hunt with some day.
I should mention that I had to remove the rear sight to get my scope mounted properly. I took a couple of blows to the bridge of the nose from the edge of the eyepiece and had enough.
For the money. the Impact is fantastic. I have shot mine a couple of hundred times now and the accuracy is excellent. I use the variflame adapter for small rifle primers and it really tightened up my groups at the range. The ramrod they include is not great. I invested in the T/C rod with the little flip up T piece on the end and have not looked back. I still use the original for a cleaning rod but the knurling on it drove me nuts!