pageophile
CGN frequent flyer
- Location
- Edmonchuk, AB
Hello Gents,
I keep going back and forth on this topic in my head.
Would like to get into Black Powder Revolvers (Cap & Ball).
I like my handguns a lot and figure it would make a great outdoor range gun.
From what I've been reading, BP Revolvers seem to be a ton of work if and when they work properly. Then you add in the clean-up.
I've also read about people really, really digging the BP experience.
So which is it? A real PIA or am I putting on my frilly undergarments about the whole thing?
Thanks for reading,
Page
I keep going back and forth on this topic in my head.
Would like to get into Black Powder Revolvers (Cap & Ball).
I like my handguns a lot and figure it would make a great outdoor range gun.
From what I've been reading, BP Revolvers seem to be a ton of work if and when they work properly. Then you add in the clean-up.
I've also read about people really, really digging the BP experience.
So which is it? A real PIA or am I putting on my frilly undergarments about the whole thing?
Thanks for reading,
Page



















































