Soft point 6.8spc

KiLLGiLL

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Location
White Rock
Can anyone tell me where to get soft point 6.8 spc ammo (for hunting) in the Vancouver area?

I know Reliable carries 6.8 spc but only once in a blue moon they get the soft point stuff.

Any help with this would be great.
 
"...once in a blue moon..." That'd be the curse of owning something that is new or even remotely new. Pricey and usually hard to find. Reloading will fix this. Buy as much brass as you can afford.
SFRC, a forum sponsor, lists Remington(115 MC) and Hornady(110 BTHP) at $25.79 and $23.95, respectively. Ontario.
Wolverine Supplies, also a sponsor, lists it too. Manitoba.
Rummage through 'em all though.
 
Good advice above on reloading for 6.8 spc...plus you can use barnes ### bullets which, IMHO, perform way better than conventional jacketed bullets. I've amassed a large supply of Remington brass and am thus far very happy with it.

Jason
 
Reloading is the way to go with this caliber, i do realize that. At the moment i am not set up to reload. I knew what i was getting into and I do plan to reload.

I am hoping that someone has a lead on this type of bullet as I am heading up hunting next week and was hoping to bring my new toy. Oh well I guess the old 308 is going to have to do.
 
Back
Top Bottom