Tallcooldrink
Member
- Location
- Riding the wild, wild West, baby!
I’m curious how these stack up against the likes of Churchill, Canuck and Girsan shotguns?
I hope owners of those actual models chime in, but my research has shown the brands you mentioned can be kind of hit or miss as to how well they cycle or run on lower power shells. Typically it seems a fairly extensive breakin period is required to get them to run decently on lower power shells.I’m curious how these stack up against the likes of Churchill, Canuck and Girsan shotguns?
Thank-you for your business and review!Took out my fs pro and fs elite today for the first time. Cycled everything well after a few shots even some pretty light birdshot. Pretty happy with the purchases.
Just a quick follow-up to see if the parts kits are still expected to arrive. Not like it is something urgent, but it's really been awhile. I guess it is reasonable now to ask for status update for the item I pad for in February. Appreciate any update you can provide.They were missing parts again unfortunately. We are finally going to get the parts we need on next shipment due in July
We should have the parts the next month finallyJust a quick follow-up to see if the parts kits are still expected to arrive. Not like it is something urgent, but it's really been awhile. I guess it is reasonable now to ask for status update for the item I pad for in February. Appreciate any update you can provide.



























