some old rimfire and a few 44 s&w AM

savagelh

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Super GunNutz
Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Was going through some of my old stuff today and found these old cartridges that I had forgotten about
oldammo004.jpg

there are 31 headstamped Dominion 44 S&W AM and 5 duds that have dented primers and flattened noses
oldammo005.jpg

there are 11 rimfire that must be about a 38 cal or so. They are headstamped with a capital U
oldammo008.jpg


the rest are all singles
oldammo002.jpg

- dominion 38-40
- eley bros 360 No 5
- W.R.A Co 38 S&W
- D headstamped rimfire about 25 cal
- this one is really cool, it's about a 45 cal rimfire with the D for dominion headstamp

just though I'd share this stuff. I think it's pretty cool. I don't have exact measurements as the battery in my digital caliper is dead. Anybody ever see old rimfires like these? If so any idea on value? I might as well get rid of them they're just collecting dust.
 
Back
Top Bottom