Some Targets and some nice guns that can SHOOT!

dingus

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 98.9%
363   4   0
Location
B.C
Its one thing to have nice guns but Antiques that shoot to point of aim are harder to find.
I went to the Range today to do some target shooting.
Frist up my Merwin & Hulbert in 44 Sp Pocket Army is about as good as they get :) Thats shooting 44 Sp cowboy winchester ammo.
20 Yds pretty much right on the target. i aint gona miss much with this gun :p
I was gona sell it to not so much anymore. The bore looks mint in this gun.

P1010006_44.jpg



The Next gun my pearl handled SAA colt in 44 Sp. this gun also shoots perfect to point of aim.
Not bad shooting for a 4 and 3/4 inch gun. orignal 1880s barrel to.
this gun was set up by someone who knew what they were doing.
This ones my Keeper. its got a great site line.

P1010008_44.jpg
 
Last edited:
I SEE you could use some more practice not bad for a begginer though :p
Looks good is it warming up out there I went out with mine last weekend -16
I shot some old cans too cold for targets Looks better for this weekend +5 .
 
Back
Top Bottom