While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Looking to see if any one knows of some one in Canada who sells Soule Sights. It will go on a 1874 model Perdersoli Sharps or at least who has them in stock. Thank you.
Bite the bullet and buy a good set from the states. MVA, Distant Thunder, Kelley, Hoke, Baldwin, Lee Shaver are all excellent sights. I use MVAs and the pedersoli garbage will not hold a candle to them. The Canadian dollars so high theres no reason not to order from the states.
You'l wait a few weeks for shipping, but then you only buy them once. You really, REALLY dont want to be skimping on something like a Soule sight, a good one will enhance your fun with your Sharps and a bad one may turn you off of shooting it forever.
I was looking at MVA and Shaver, was just hoping some one up here may have a set sitting in a display case for sale. Wasn't looking at Pedersoli Soule sights, it is the gun that they will go on.
Marstar carries pedersoli soul sights look under black powder . I HAVE A SET OF MVA sights on my BPCR but the pedersoli soul sight is very good . The cheep ones that have no windage are crappy but you get what you pay for I would not have a problem putting a Pedersoli soul sight on my gun .
I use RedRiver sights both front and rear the quality is much better the staff is easy to read. A+guy and stands behind his product. I was at a local shoot one year and in between relays I was having some problems with one of his earlier soule sights. Sergio jumped in and it was like a NASCAR pit stop had the sight off and fixed and back on and adjusted ready for the next relay.I have twin Hepburns in 45/70 one with a 30" and the other with a 32" Green Mountain barrels and they both have his Mega Soule sight on them and they are great. If you want Sergio has pictures listed on Buffalo Arms web site and he has ads running in the Black Powder Cartridge News or try his phone # 1-204 - 488-1081
I have the Red River sights on my Browning BPCR and like them, won a competition this weekend using them; very precise adjustment and Hadely style cup has wide range of apertures, plus windage adjustment is above average.