IRUNGUNS CGN Ultra frequent flyer Business Member Rating - 100% 192 0 0 Sep 21, 2013 #1 Anyone know where to find some .22 BB (not CB) caps in Canada? Steve IRUNGUNS
A antiqueguy CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 20 0 0 Location windsor ontario Sep 23, 2013 #2 bb and cp caps are hard to find I know RWS makes some and I think s&b ive made my own in the past by cutting .22 ramset blanks down to the bb cap case length and a #F size shot pellet
bb and cp caps are hard to find I know RWS makes some and I think s&b ive made my own in the past by cutting .22 ramset blanks down to the bb cap case length and a #F size shot pellet
IRUNGUNS CGN Ultra frequent flyer Business Member Rating - 100% 192 0 0 Sep 29, 2013 #3 Good idea, thanks! Steve IRUNGUNS