source for CVA PARTS

NB.nagantsniper

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
362   0   0
Location
northern nb
ok any good source for cva muzzleloader parts in canada? or usa? i need a doubleset trigger group as posted in the ee forum, but wish to contact dealers or b.p. gun shops in hopes to get the parts. any help /ideas or contact info most welcomed
:confused:
 
Honesty....Traditions Performance Firearms. They hock the same stuff out of Spain, but just stamp it with a different brand name. They may tweak the lines a bit to make it unique to the vendor, but the guts are the same.

Hakx
 
I've bought lock parts, thimbles etc, from these guys.
Deer Creek Products
P.O. Box 246
Waldron, IN 46182
Phone 765-525-6181
Fax 765-525-9595

Cheers nessy.
 
I purchased a double rear leaf site and wedge pin directly from CVA. It was for a 50 cal express double rifle made in the late 80's so stuff is hard to get for it. Look up the company online. I had no problem with part,service, customs or shipping. It was all to easy. Talk to a fellow named Danny in customer service he seems to know his stuff.
 
thanks , i tried cva they sent me a dealers phone number, i peeked at dixie gun works website, but the parts i need are 50 cents each, shipping /handling/an a surcharge = 16 usa, for 1$ parts kinda steep fer a spring size of a sewing pin. any more help.
 
I would call cva and ask for customer service. I am sure Danny is the man you need for that. Their prices seem very good aswell. If not there does seem to be allot of parts available through the sources listed above. Make sure to check ebay. Best of luck MIke
 
Back
Top Bottom