- Location
- Smithers, B.C.
Hello All!
I'm looking for a source in Canada, southern Ontario preferably but doesn't have to be, who sells non-lethal shotun ammunition to the public (screamers, bear banger shells, bean bags, rock salt, flares). I even hear there is a mace round that fires a big cloud of the stuff about 15 feet, an EXCELLENT bear deterant by all regards.
So, if anyone knows, please post or PM. I am also looking to buy off private owners who have a bunch of these random shells laying about just to try them out.
Cheers,
Drachenblut
I'm looking for a source in Canada, southern Ontario preferably but doesn't have to be, who sells non-lethal shotun ammunition to the public (screamers, bear banger shells, bean bags, rock salt, flares). I even hear there is a mace round that fires a big cloud of the stuff about 15 feet, an EXCELLENT bear deterant by all regards.
So, if anyone knows, please post or PM. I am also looking to buy off private owners who have a bunch of these random shells laying about just to try them out.
Cheers,
Drachenblut


















































