Source For Remington #10/11 caps on Vancouver Island

Olof

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
Location
Courtenay, BC
Anyone out there know who sells Remington #10 AND #11 Percussion caps on Vancouver Island. Mainly Nanaimo and points north.

Thanks!
 
Granlunds has caps, but I don't know if they are Remington. I have the address of a guy in Naniamo I am going to buy caps from on the 13th. I could save you a trip and pick them up for you as well. I am in Courtenay.
 
I recall getting Remingtons from Carl but that was some time ago...Does anyone have contact info for 2 Paws? He goes to the gun shows and rendevous. He might be able to get them.
 
Granlunds has caps, but I don't know if they are Remington. I have the address of a guy in Naniamo I am going to buy caps from on the 13th. I could save you a trip and pick them up for you as well. I am in Courtenay.

Thanks for the kind offer. I do not have a cap & ball revolver yet, so I am just putting out feelers for all the stuff I'll need once I do. I didn't think about Carl, so I'll drop by his shop on my way into work one day.
The guy in Naniamo... would he be the fella who comes out to all the gun shows selling black powder and muzzle loading supplies? Lives out in the Cedar area?

Good to know you live in Courtenay, have you ever come out to the Cowboy Action range at the Fish and Game Club?
 
The guy in Naniamo... would he be the fella who comes out to all the gun shows selling black powder and muzzle loading supplies? Lives out in the Cedar area?

That would be the guy. ;)
 
The guy in Naniamo... would he be the fella who comes out to all the gun shows selling black powder and muzzle loading supplies? Lives out in the Cedar area?

That would be the guy. ;)

At the last gun show here in Courtenay he had CCI caps. I had heard the Remington caps were better, but I'll try what is available when the time comes.
 
At the last gun show here in Courtenay he had CCI caps. I had heard the Remington caps were better, but I'll try what is available when the time comes.

I prefer CCI because they are copper rather than brass. They are therefore much easier to squeeze and crush a bit in your fingers to make sure that they don't fall of the nipple

cheers mooncoon
 
Back
Top Bottom