Hi,
I was able to come into possession of a sporter Long Lee Mk1. I know I'm going to need a new forstock, nose cap, colt sight bits and a barrel band. I recal a while ago someone was showing off or selling a bunch of LE nose caps they were making. Anyone know who that was? Or does anyone have suggestions as to companies that might have the parts? I've tried eBay and the parts are few and far between.
I was able to come into possession of a sporter Long Lee Mk1. I know I'm going to need a new forstock, nose cap, colt sight bits and a barrel band. I recal a while ago someone was showing off or selling a bunch of LE nose caps they were making. Anyone know who that was? Or does anyone have suggestions as to companies that might have the parts? I've tried eBay and the parts are few and far between.


















































