Source on .45 acp 230gr JHP?

curseyou

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Location
ΔΤΧ
Having a hell of a time looking at all these sites. So many websites with a bazillion links of SOLD OUT (I'm looking at you MARSTAR AND SFRC) :mad:

I'm looking for up to 250 rounds of .45 ACP 230gr JHP.

- Brand doesn't matter
- Remanufactured doesn't matter
- Preferably not +P, but whatever.
- Cheap is good
- JHP is mandatory
- In stock is mandatory :bangHead:

In GTA, would love to go for a drive, but webordering is fine.
 
Hi Henry,


I looked at your site. I only see 45 ACP RN which I assume means lead swagged round nose, or possibly FMJ with a round nose. I am looking for JHP rounds. Did I miss something?
 
Try Le Baron. They have winchester 230 fmj listed at $39/100. It sells out pretty quick but they get it in pretty often.For JHP, you better start reloading cause it's getting impossible to find
 
I'll have lots of Hornady in a few weeks but the rest is sold out. I always have a ton of HP ammo on order but it usually sells out quickly. Since alot of it is LE over flow its hard to tell when it will be arriving.


Ryan
 
If you want JHP componant bullets, go to doubletap at the top of the page. Zero projectiles are the cats A$$. He is in Brampton, so if you are in the GTA, just pick them up, because shipping costs really bite into your reloading savings
 
'CURSEYOU
we have 45 a.c.p. x 230 j.h.p. in stock
Commercial Reloads.
Using Speer Gold Dot bullets.
Your cost
500 rounds--$160.00 plus tax and shipping.
Have a good day

CUSTOM AMMO
Custom reloading service inc
e-mail me and I can give you shipping cost to your door
curese or jpar@shaw.ca

have a good day.
 
'CURSEYOU
we have 45 a.c.p. x 230 j.h.p. in stock
Commercial Reloads.
Using Speer Gold Dot bullets.
Your cost
500 rounds--$160.00 plus tax and shipping.
Have a good day

CUSTOM AMMO
Custom reloading service inc
e-mail me and I can give you shipping cost to your door
curese or jpar@shaw.ca

have a good day.

PM and EMT incoming. Thank you.
 
If you are still looking for more I was just at Al Simmons in Hamilton today and they have 30-40 boxes of Federal Premium Ammunition 45 auto, 230 grain hydra-shok jhp. 20 in a box for $25. They also have they Zombie 45 ammo, that was $21 or $22 for 20.
 
Just got delivery (fast) of some pretty good looking ammo! I checked one random sample from every box with my calipers and their OAL were spot on and consistent. Even the brass was identical, and for releoads in very good shape it seems. Thanks Curese!

How do I leave you a positive feedback? It was a good experience, and you can count on me as a repeat customer.
 
Back
Top Bottom