Sources for 455 hollow base boolits?

H Wally

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
193   0   0
I seem to have run out at an inopportune time:redface: Anyone have a recommendation for a good supplier of a couple hundred boolits while I order a mold? I've never really deliberately ordered boolits before so don't know who deals in them or what their quality control is like.
 
If you're looking for loaded cartridges, Canada Ammo has Fiocci.

You should go to a HACS show. They put them on once/month within driving distance of you.

You will more than likely find the components and moulds you are looking for.

Remember, you should be looking of some hollow based moulds.

Then of course, you will need to fill the bases with autobody filler or some other form of expander plug to get decent accuracy. You will also have to cast you bullets from pure lead, rather than alloys.
 
If you're looking for loaded cartridges, Canada Ammo has Fiocci.

You should go to a HACS show. They put them on once/month within driving distance of you.

You will more than likely find the components and moulds you are looking for.

Remember, you should be looking of some hollow based moulds.

Then of course, you will need to fill the bases with autobody filler or some other form of expander plug to get decent accuracy. You will also have to cast you bullets from pure lead, rather than alloys.

Yep - I'm planning on getting a mould as soon as I can afford it (aka after christmas and I stop diverting my spending fund elsewhere), but in the meantime I need some to test some loads I'm developing. Thanks for the suggestion on HACS - haven't gone in a long time!

http://omaproducts.com/

265gr Nice, soft lead too, as they should be.

Thanks! Nice to see a business in BC!

I have an unopened box of 200 OMA 265 gr.H.B.R.N Soft lead and if you still live on the island please P.M. me.

PM Sent!
 
Back
Top Bottom