Sourcing parts for a .32 rimfire

Fucha

Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I recently purchased a couple of these and on one of them the spring that keeps the little piece in place that rotates the cylinder has broken. I have been considering making my own, but would really appreciate it if someone could shoot me a photo of their internals. Hope everyone is enjoying their holidays!
 
I recently purchased a couple of these and on one of them the spring that keeps the little piece in place that rotates the cylinder has broken. I have been considering making my own, but would really appreciate it if someone could shoot me a photo of their internals. Hope everyone is enjoying their holidays!

we are going to need a photo of the gun and of the location and shape of the broken spring first. If you are making your own spring, I would suggest using drill rod and hammer it to thickness using heat, anneal in wood ash to work on it then heat it red hot and quench in water and finally draw to spring temper in molten lead at 720 to 740 F measured by a high temperature thermometer or by floating a thin piece of steel on the lead and heating until the steel goes from dark blue to grey. Pull the electric plug and keep the spring immersed in the lead for 2 or 3 minutes ( and before the lead hardens)

cheers mooncoon
 
I recently purchased a couple of these and on one of them the spring that keeps the little piece in place that rotates the cylinder has broken. I have been considering making my own, but would really appreciate it if someone could shoot me a photo of their internals. Hope everyone is enjoying their holidays!


Which model gun is it for starters?
 
Back
Top Bottom