South african ammo coming in.

390dakota

Regular
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Location
Vancouver area
Was at a local company that carries ammo and two floors of surplus and he has south african ammo coming in.
ww w.westleysurplus.ca

It should arrive here in March.

8mm mauser
7.62x54r
308
30.06
303 british
More but can't remember

It's all new brass casing and reloadable.
 
Last edited:
At the prices he is selling them for it will all be new manufactured not surplus! Also prices would not be that much lower than the wally world & crappy tire prices.
 
Last time I was there (which was like 1 year ago or so) all he had was OLD boxes of ammo and some weird brand in blue boxes. Nice guy though, it would be good to see him get more into the ammo game.
 
Sometime ago I was in there and he was asking an arm and leg for 7.62X25 and 7.62X39 so I pointed out what everyone else was selling it for...the next week the prices were adjusted majorly...
 
I drop in there at least once a year, love the place in spite of the mothballs and cat pee smell upstairs. :) The combat sweatpants with the reinforced knees and butt for example for $20.00 are a great deal. Always something interesting in there. The folks are nice, too.
 
Probably Privi Partizan (PPU) and not South African, Bell is bringing a large shipment this Spring.
 
Back
Top Bottom