South African battle packs 762x51

Good ammo you really can't get any more. NRCan has virtually stopped the importation of milsurp ammo. Runs $100 per 140, Stateside.
 
Good ammo you really can't get any more. NRCan has virtually stopped the importation of milsurp ammo. Runs $100 per 140, Stateside.

Where do you get this..... Knowledge??? Did the mods add your sig line?

7.62x39, 7.62x54r are in good supply, because they are in good ready stocked up supply. The other stuff doesn't come in because of available sources and production.
 
Good ammo you really can't get any more. NRCan has virtually stopped the importation of milsurp ammo. Runs $100 per 140, Stateside.
Ok thanks
I have 2 battle packs that I will need to sell and just wanted a ballpark value.
 
I herd it is really good ammo.

It is hit and miss with some lots. I've had some Hirtenberger that was quite good and other stuff just dismal. Same too with SA, SB and IVI. Before anyone mentions it, the Hirt. is also sealed in 200 round battle packs - so proper storage is not guaranteed as with the SA stuff.
 
Back
Top Bottom