Generally, and due to past experience, It's been my custom to assemble a small "spares" kit for the various firearms I own so I don't wind up waiting for back ordered or hard to get minor pieces if one should break due to wear or my mishandling.
I see Dixie carries spare parts for the Charleville 1777. Anyone know if these would fit the Pedersoli 1766 reproduction? Also, I could use some recommendations for assembling a spares kit. I'd buy a complete lock if that were in order. I work away so my biggest concern is not having the use of my toys while I'm home because of a missing piece I can't quickly get my hands on. How long should my frizzen last ?
Thanx.
I see Dixie carries spare parts for the Charleville 1777. Anyone know if these would fit the Pedersoli 1766 reproduction? Also, I could use some recommendations for assembling a spares kit. I'd buy a complete lock if that were in order. I work away so my biggest concern is not having the use of my toys while I'm home because of a missing piece I can't quickly get my hands on. How long should my frizzen last ?
Thanx.


















































