Trotter CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 51 0 0 Location SW ON Jan 13, 2012 #1 anyone come across any decent hollow point in 230gr? or 185gr? also interested in: Federal JHP Remington Gold sabre do any dealers carry this stuff- in stock? TIA
anyone come across any decent hollow point in 230gr? or 185gr? also interested in: Federal JHP Remington Gold sabre do any dealers carry this stuff- in stock? TIA
mmattockx CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 115 0 0 Location Done with sheeple Jan 13, 2012 #2 ATRS had a fair amount of Gold Dot .45ACP last time I checked, but that was a number of months ago now. Mark
ATRS had a fair amount of Gold Dot .45ACP last time I checked, but that was a number of months ago now. Mark
Trotter CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 51 0 0 Location SW ON Jan 13, 2012 #3 mmattockx said: ATRS had a fair amount of Gold Dot .45ACP last time I checked, but that was a number of months ago now. Mark Click to expand... Thanks for the reply. They do have it, but shipping is sky high. Picked some up from P&D (Hornady TAP).
mmattockx said: ATRS had a fair amount of Gold Dot .45ACP last time I checked, but that was a number of months ago now. Mark Click to expand... Thanks for the reply. They do have it, but shipping is sky high. Picked some up from P&D (Hornady TAP).