Speer Gold Dot in .45ACP?

mmattockx

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Since SFRC won't answer the question I posted and messaged to them, does anybody know of a store that actually has these in stock? Second choice would be the Hornady TAP ammo.

Anybody?

Thanks,
Mark
 
Ryan is on a training/teaching course till saturday .. which is why he hasnt answered your question .

I was told he would be back saturday if you want i can ask for ya when i head up .
 
Ryan is on a training/teaching course till saturday .. which is why he hasnt answered your question .

I was told he would be back saturday if you want i can ask for ya when i head up .


Thanks, he answered the thread I posted in the SFRC forum. Gold Dot is out for a while yet, but he has TAP ammo coming in soon.

Mark
 
I just added more 223 TAP but by tomorrow night there should be a bunch of 45 ACP 185gr TAP plus more 9mm 124gr, 45 LC 185gr, 40 S&W 165gr and some 12ga TAP 00 Buck. I just added about $150k of inventory to the website, there should be another 75K worth going on over the course of the day tomorrow.
 
Back
Top Bottom