While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have a remington 870 tactical and i bought 12 gauge 1550 fps velocity 2 shot steel but some one told me steel is bad for my gun but thats all i can get is he right ?????
I'm not sure when you're gun was made but even some older fixed full choke 870 barrels are listed as fine to shoot steel shot smaller the #1's through, so I imagine it should be fine.
When in doubt call the gun manufacturer.
Your barrel will be fine, the shot travels through the barrel in a plastic cup so there is no contact between the barrel and the shot. All the new shotguns can be safely used with steel shot.