- Location
- Lloydminster, Alberta
Hey! are these the ones that have a massive cash back offer on them?
They should be, the rebate is available until Sept 9thHey! are these the ones that have a massive cash back offer on them?
I’d like to know that as wellHey! are these the ones that have a massive cash back offer on them?
I submitted a claim with picture of receipt , sku # and order #.From what I was reading about the rebate, you need the serial #, receipt, and if you ordered online the packing slip from the shipping box.
it is on your invoice.How do you get the UPC code to get the refund?
Thank you!!!Ordered Thursday, shipped Friday and received today. Very quick process. Thanks prophet river. Just filled out the rebate info and now the wait for that.
What model leupold are you comparing them too?Wow these are nice. Picture is insane. I have some old predators, and fairly new leupolds, but these are so much better. Especially compared to leupolds, light-years away.
The Leupold BX-2 Alpine. Nothing fancy but decent enough. The steiners are next league in comparisonWhat model leupold are you comparing them too?
Thanks. I ended up ordering a pair with the range finder. I’m hoping they’re on par with the bx-4 Leupolds.The Leupold BX-2 Alpine. Nothing fancy but decent enough. The steiners are next league in comparison
Just an automated email that says they received my infoHas anyone heard back from Steiner regarding the rebate?



























