Still on the hunt....

deckerhead

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Location
Kawartha Lakes
I'm still looking for a Traditions 50cal FLINTLOCK pistol or another equally well made modern pistol. But I like the large size of the Traditions.
I've posted in the past and now have had a post in the WTB section.....but no response,
So I will try here again......someone must know someone that knows someone who has one ? :confused:
 
I dont know if this would help at all but these folks had a few used and new in stock the last time I dropped in. A friend has a .50 Bounty which is real fun to shoot and surprisingly accurate. Yes, they are in the UK but I am assured they ship to Canada but I dont know if the costs/red tape involved would be prohibative. The used ones they had in stock were less than 1/2 the new retail price.
http://www.henrykrank.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=694_864_878_883
 
Back
Top Bottom