stinger 22lr

twitchy55

Member
EE Expired
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i've been reading alot about the stinger hv lr round how some rifles love it and others don't anybody know if it works well in the lever action henry. thanks in advance.
 
I haven't seen a factory firearm that didn't like CCI Stingers, although I have seen a Dlask match-chambered 10/22 barrel that flat-out didn't.

In semi-automatics, generally speaking, function improves with the increased energy of the Stinger. Try it, and you'll see.
 
My 9422 loves them. My henry survival needs them and my 37 loves everything. I have a cooey single shot that would prolly like them to but it hasn't been shot in at least 15 years
 
Keep in mind that Stingers have a longer cartridge case than some factory .22 and your firearm might NOT have the chamber recessed enough to fully chamber then shoot them.
 
Back
Top Bottom