Stolen guns alert BOLO please

My recommendation is to get a group to work together on this by placing WTB ads all over various forums here and in the U.S.A. The temptation for the thieves will be too much for them/him to handle. The criminal nature of this individual will rush forth and he won't be able to help himself, to get the cash 'he' will make mistakes. It's just a question of building the trap...the bait is proven and irresistible to him.
 
Harvey & Esther are some of the nicest people I've ever met. I'll make a an over due call to a mutual friend & try get those serial numbers past along to shops here. The gun shows may be a good place to keep an eye open. Harvey has a great number of friends in both the shooting & policing community. I'm sure the support will be over the top. I would say to shamelessly keep bumping this to the top until there is an outcome....
 
I was talking to Harvey at the Camrose gun show on Sunday . He has been talking to the local RCMP , they are not optimistic about recovering the firearms . Keep an eye out gentlemen .
 
Back
Top Bottom