straight line capper

cdnrokon

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Location
Manitoba
I am looking for a quality straight line capper for both musket caps and one for #11 caps , selection for traditional muzzleloader stuff is poor at cabelas and cheap traditions stuff does not cut it.

What brand or is their a maker that still makes this stuff?

I am looking for robust ,quality.
 
Thanks I saw the Ted Cash stuff and that is better than most of the crap out there . most have a single spring finger holding the cap in the front the cash unit has two finger style holding the cap. I am just searching for something better ... or is Cash stuff the best you can get...?
 
You probably would need to to do a search through the various muzzle loading and black powder forum sites and the various suppliers in the US.

There are some high quality suppliers in Europe, but I no longer have their information.

Try " capandball ", and have a look at his YouTube videos, he has a product web site as well, he is in Hungary.
 
I have had excellent results from my Cash snail capper.

I just saw a link to 'Polish Capper' from Poland while surfing at Ruger.com looking at Old Army stuff.

Good reviews or a robust looking design.
 
I just (Christmas) bought my daughter a Traditions brand inline capper via Amazon.ca. Free shipping, $14.99 all in IIRC. Works well, I wore out my old one so I'll probably pick up another one.

The COVID is affecting Amazon shipping times obviously but still. They had it in stock in Canada at that time.
 
Back
Top Bottom