Super-X Power Max Bonded

Shot some at the range so don't know how well they will hold up, but I did notice a larger group than the xp3. I think I was averaging 2.5" with those and the XP3s were 1" or less. With an A-Bolt 300wsm at 100yrds. Used the Power Max to break in my barrel. I know this doesn't help your inquiry but thought I would give you my 2 cents on my very limited experience with them. Good luck.
 
.300 win mag and .30-06. I think they are a price bullet that performs up there with many of the premiums. Very accurate too. My hunting partner levelled six wild boars with as many shots too. I witnessed it through the scope of a .308 while I was killing boars too. If I didn't reload, I could easily go through life using Fusions for everything.
 
Back
Top Bottom