Supplier for Snide-Enfield rear sight.

tokguy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Location
Buffalo Republic
They must be quite desire-able as this is the 2nd bbl that had no rear sight.
I see that Dixie has a reproduction rear sight listed for 22 $.
Are there any site sponsors or Canadian suppliers who can help me out? Rather keep the $$$ in Canada if I can.
Thanks
Tokguy

Edit; I've seen the one marked complete on the EE; it's without a base, mine both have the base removed as well.
 
Last edited:
that's a pretty good price. if you did find one here you never know what the person will ask. some people have a handful of old gun parts and think they hit the jackpot. I wouldn't worry about spending $22. just get it.
you never know maybe you will find an original one at a later time and if its cheap buy it then sell your repro on the EE later.
 
Actually one of our fellow members PM'd and had an extra quite reasonably priced. Thanks for your help all concerned.
I will not mention his Username but he could leave the initials the same and change it to 'GoodGuy' in my opinion. Thk
I do find the 'Antiques' forum to be fairly friendly and guys are usually quite helpful. The odd newbie who want's help obtaining an Antique handgun that is capable of firing 454 Casull (puff... puff... pass f:P:) and needs dissuading, but the regulars are quite helpful overall.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom